Saturday, March 5, 2011

Camera accessories that I use

First and foremost you'll need something to clean your lenses. Don't even think about using tissues or your shirt or anything that isn't designated for cleaning camera lenses. Here is a good one that is easy to take anywhere:




If you need a tripod, this is a great one for an awesome price. It rivals the $100 tripods with its two bubble levels, telescoping legs which can be adjusted in many different angles, ball head mount which is the easiest adjusting option, and quick-release plate to pop your camera on and off in a snap. Plus it comes with a really nice carrying case:



When it comes to camera bags, it's really personal preference. I have a small camera bag that will fit just my camera with one lens attached for carrying around when I know I won't be needing other lenses. For the times when I need all of my lenses, I use my camera backpack and I love it. It so much easier than those big shoulder bags which can give you a nasty neck and shoulder ache. My camera bag holds all of my lenses very securely and it's very comfortable to wear. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and the inside has adjustable velcro separators to create a perfect fit for all of your items. And at under $40.00 it's a great deal. Other camera backpacks go for well over $100.00.


All of the items I recommend are items I actually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment