Saturday, May 7, 2011

For Mom

This post is dedicated to my beautiful Mom who helped cultivate my love of flowers.

Cherished memories of walking the long lanes of greenhouses at local nurseries picking out pansies, petunias, spikes and fuschias among many others.

Some of the first flowers to bloom in the Spring where I live are daffodils, hyacinth, crocuses and the always joyful 'Johnny Jump Ups' which my Mom always says look like 'sweet little faces'. So, here they are Mom, smiling for you!

For all you've done, for all you are, thank you. I love you. “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Prov. 31:29

Happy Mother's Day!










Me and Mom in a field of lavender

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pics and a beautiful tribute to the BEST mother a girl could have! She does indeed surpass them all!

    ReplyDelete